100 Friends of Howell Downtown
Grow with us!
100 Friends + 100 Dollars = 1 Beautiful Vibrant Downtown
Howell Main Street Inc. is now a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization! To assist with bringing the activities that you love to our community, we are reaching out to our biggest supporters S.H.A.R.E. your Howell love to be part of our fiscal year 2016-2017 100 Friends of Howell annual fundraising initiative. S.H.A.R.E. stands for Support Howell Art, Revitalization and Entertainment. We believe creating a vibrant and attractive community is an on-going task. It takes all of us working together and contributing our time, talents, as well as financial resources to help make it even better. So whether you are a business, family, and/or individuals considering donating, your contributions make a BIG difference in the community!
Your contributions support:
- Fall Beautification
- Holiday Decor - Storefront decorating contest, beautiful bows, garland & light that adorn our historic & Beautiful downtown!
- Promotions & Events like Rock the Block, Lunar New Year festival, Art Project & more!
- Downtown Programming like Business Recruitment efforts, historic preservation, training programs for volunteers & businesses
V.I.P Perks for our Friends of Howell
Your annual, monthly or other donation will be recognized on our website and supporters will also receive special invitations to 100 Friends V.I.P Events.!
- Exclusive invites to quarterly V.I.P. events like reserved Fantasty of Lights seating, private parties, tastings, tours, and more!
- Discounts to events such as: Rock the Block, Howell Art Project, Lunar New Year dinner, and more!
- DIscounts on downtown Howell merchandise
- Annual membership sticker to proudly display at your home, office, or vehicle
Current 100 Friends Supporters
Mr. Nick & Mrs. Kathy Proctor
Robert & Shelly Ellis
Steve & Patricia Manor
Crandall Realty - Harry Griffith
Scott & Hillary Morrison
Kate & Aaron Litwin
Larry & Catherine Stanley
Steven & Cathleen Edgerly
Tom & Norma Loch
Gregory & Jeanne Clum
Michael & Dorothy Mulvahill