WHAT IS IT?
Howell Main Street Inc.’s “4-5-20 Rewards Program” is an ongoing community project aiming to support downtown businesses and encourage the community to spend more time and money locally and to reward them for doing so!
A & L Resale
Carriage House Designs
Country Lane Flowers
Heart of Michigan
Historic Howell Theater
Howell Mainstreet Winery
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Consumers pick up a card at any participating location, or the Main Street DDA Office.
- Over a period of 4 months (each quarter), every time a consumer spends $20 during a visit to a participating business, they receive a sticker from that business.
- Within 4 MONTHS, visit 5 BUSINESSES and spend 20 DOLLARS
MUST VISIT 5 DIFFERENT BUSINESSES – MINIMUM $20 PER VISIT
- ·When you have met your goal of 5 visits at $20 each, drop off your completed card in exchange for a “Goodie bag of Unique Treasures” from participating businesses, and be entered to win a $100 Howell Downtown gift certificate!
Locations to drop off completed cards:
- Heart of Michigan – 203 W. Grand River Ave.
- Silverstone Jewelers – 120 W. Grand River Ave.
- Country Lane Flowers - 729 S. Michigan Ave.
- Howell Main Street / DDA Office – 118 W. Clinton St.