WHAT IS IT?
Howell Main Street Inc.’s “4-5-20 Rewards Program” is an ongoing community project aiming to support downtown businesses and encourage the community to spend more time and money locally and to reward them for doing so!
Carriage House Designs
Walnut Street Marketplace
Howell Mainstreet Winery
A & L Resale
Heart of Michigan
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Consumers pick up a card at any participating location, or the Main Street DDA Office.
- Over a period of 4 months (each quarter), every time a consumer spends $20 during a visit to a participating business, they receive a sticker from that business.
- Within 4 MONTHS, visit 5 BUSINESSES and spend 20 DOLLARS
MUST VISIT 5 DIFFERENT BUSINESSES – MINIMUM $20 PER VISIT
- ·When you have met your goal of 5 visits at $20 each, drop off your completed card in exchange for a “Goodie bag of Unique Treasures” from participating businesses, and be entered to win a $100 Howell Downtown gift certificate!
Locations to drop off completed cards:
- Heart of Michigan – 203 W. Grand River Ave.
- Silverstone Jewelers – 120 W. Grand River Ave.
- Country Lane Flowers - 729 S. Michigan Ave.
- Howell Main Street / DDA Office – 118 W. Clinton St.